Henkel operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio. The company holds leading positions with its three business units in both industrial and consumer businesses thanks to strong brands, innovations and technologies. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success. Henkel has its headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany. Henkel employs around 53,000 people worldwide, around 85 percent of whom work outside of Germany. As a recognized leader in sustainability, Henkel holds top positions in many international ratings and rankings.
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
We are hiring immediately:
International Marketing Manager - Laundry Care (d/f/m)
- Create and implement Global marketing strategies and initiatives, including Digital and Sustainability initiatives, contributing to Laundry Care global innovation and category development
- Steer and fully execute marketing mix and communication campaigns, as well as product management including pricing and brand activities
- Provide marketing inputs for Global, Regional and Local marketing masterplans
- Monitor market trends and moves, drawing sound conclusions for implementation
- Coordinate with external agencies on concept, strategies and costs
- Manage budget and resources needed and ensure timely execution of initiatives
- Master Degree in Marketing, Economics, International Management or other relevant field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in local/regional and preferably also international brand management, in a FMCG company
- Experience in project management is a plus
- Above the line communication skills
- Firm knowledge of MS Office applications
- Strong analytical skills and financial understanding
- Strong Team Work spirit and willingness to succeed
- Fluent English language skills, German languages skills would be a plus
If you love to innovate and feel this is something for you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the apply option.