Henkel operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio. The company holds leading positions with its three business units in both industrial and consumer businesses thanks to strong brands, innovations and technologies. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success. Henkel has its headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany. Henkel employs around 53,000 people worldwide, around 85 percent of whom work outside of Germany. As a recognized leader in sustainability, Henkel holds top positions in many international ratings and rankings.
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
We are hiring immediately:
Packaging Innovation Manager (d/f/m)
Main tasks of the job holder:
- Drive packaging innovations and new packaging technologies with a mindset for sustainability
- Work closely with Marketing, R&D/Product Development, Supply Chain and key functional groups to advance initiatives for innovation pipeline filling
- Develop a systematic process for packaging innovation sourcing
- Build among the packaging team a culture of excellence to deliver packaging innovations
- Organize and prepare regular packaging innovation meetings with top management
- Develop and maintain a diverse and extensive network of both internal and external stakeholders
- Master's degree in Packaging Engineering or Industrial Design
- Minimum of 4 years work experience in packaging development, FMCG experience is of advantage
- Expertise in packaging technologies as well as knowledge on sustainability aspects of packaging is required
- Excellent entrepreneurial mindset combined with the willingness to lead and to drive change
- Excellent communication skills with an outstanding capability to inspire
- Fluent in English language, German is of advantage
- Self-motivated, creative and open-minded team-player with high level of independence
- Please include a separate portfolio of your work as an attachment to your application.
If you love to innovate and feel this is something for you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the apply option.