Henkel operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio. The company holds leading positions with its three business units in both industrial and consumer businesses thanks to strong brands, innovations and technologies. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success. Henkel has its headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany. Henkel employs around 53,000 people worldwide, around 85 percent of whom work outside of Germany. As a recognized leader in sustainability, Henkel holds top positions in many international ratings and rankings.
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
We are hiring immediately:
Education & Sales Trainer EMEA Alterna (d/f/m)
- Provide education and sales trainings throughout the supply chain (distributors, salons, selective retail stores and consumers) thereby stimulating business growth and a sustainable long-term market position
- Develop education & sales programs
- Teach sales representatives, customer service staff and wholesale teams strategies to reach their sales targets
- Provide in-store / in-salon product education & sales support for POS staff
- Support international distributors, with their local education & events
- Organise physical & online events, e.g. TTTs, hair shows, group classes, sales trainings, distributor conferences, trade exhibitions, product launches and brand events
- Collaborate with the Marketing & Sales team members
- Coordinate and engage our community of brand ambassadors
- Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant field
- Ideally, at least 5 years job experience in the hair or beauty industry (B2B)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Team player but capable to work independently and self-reliantly
- Hands-on mentality with effective time management skills
- Management skills with the ability to work with different levels, departments and nationalities within the Henkel organization
- Brand minded (values & visual representation of the brand)
- Good command of English language in word and writing, additional language skills such as German and/or Frenchwould be a plus
- Willingness to travel within the EMEA region
- Proficiency with online education opportunities and social media strategies
If you love to innovate and feel this is something for you, please contact us at email@example.com or use the apply option.