Henkel operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio. The company holds leading positions with its three business units in both industrial and consumer businesses thanks to strong brands, innovations and technologies. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success. Henkel has its headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany. Henkel employs around 53,000 people worldwide, around 85 percent of whom work outside of Germany. As a recognized leader in sustainability, Henkel holds top positions in many international ratings and rankings.
We are hiring immediately:
Global Head of Digital Activation (d/f/m)
- Lead the team of global digital marketing managers including global social media manager
- Close cooperation with Global Media Management
- Implement best in industry digital strategy and planning as well as brand-impact measurement
- Own all paid digital brand campaigns: toolbox campaigns, hero campaigns by category in alignment with brand teams
- Be responsible for owned digital touchpoints: brand websites (concept, content) in alignment with platform management & content teams, social media strategy (deploy best in class social media activations)
- Be responsible for earned communication including influencer campaigns, UGC monitoring etc.
- Ensure perfect execution and deployment by the countries through matrix organization and strong informal leadership
- Track KPIs (websites, social media, campaigns) and define actions
- Ensure adequate eCommerce A+ content and eCommerce campaigns by category in alignment with eCommerce team
- Lead and cooperate in additional transversal expert tasks/projects for all IMU Digital (e.g. training, content production etc.)
- Plan, allocate and monitor the global marketing budget
- Collaborate with CDO team and other BUs to get new insights/tools and accelerate Digital Marketing development
- Master degree in Business Administration
- Ca. 10 years of relevant work experience in eCommerce / Digital Marketing
- International experience preferred
- Fluent English skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- MS Office skills
If you love to innovate and feel this is something for you, please contact us at email@example.com or use the apply option.