Henkel operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio. The company holds leading positions with its three business units in both industrial and consumer businesses thanks to strong brands, innovations and technologies. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success. Henkel has its headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany. Henkel employs around 53,000 people worldwide, around 85 percent of whom work outside of Germany. As a recognized leader in sustainability, Henkel holds top positions in many international ratings and rankings.
We are hiring immediately:
International Senior Marketing Manager - Laundry & Home Care (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Translate category strategy into action
- Steer various projects for the category, especially innovations on global level based on consumer insights
- Steer development of category communication, e.g. TV, Digital etc
- Create Presentations to Top Management
- Analyse main financial KPIs for Global Category incl sub-clusters / regions and timely initiation of actions to correct KPIs in case of neg deviation vs Plan.
- Responsible for the development of marketing strategies for the category on a global level, which need to be translated into operative activities in the various markets.
- Develop & apply all marketing mix elements across regions/ markets
- Lead global category business and coordinate country category teams
- Develop an innovation pipeline for the next years
- Master degree in Marketing, Economics, International Management or other relevant field
- 8 years of experience in local/regional and preferably also international brand management, in a FMCG company
- Experience in project management is a plus
- Above the line communication skills
- Firm knowledge of MS Office applications
- Strong analytical skills and financial understanding
- Very good communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Fluent English skills
If you love to innovate and feel this is something for you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the apply option.