Henkel operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio. The company holds leading positions with its three business units in both industrial and consumer businesses thanks to strong brands, innovations and technologies. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success. Henkel has its headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany. Henkel employs around 53,000 people worldwide, around 85 percent of whom work outside of Germany. As a recognized leader in sustainability, Henkel holds top positions in many international ratings and rankings.
We are hiring immediately:
Manager International Marketing Laundry VFM (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Development of sound global brand strategies that are based on the true consumer insights & beliefs and in-line with Henkel`s vision of the category equity steering
- Exposure to the main steak holders and top management during innovation process
- Bringing initiatives with an entrepreneurial spirit to life to answer relevant consumer needs and differentiate from our competition
- Sparring partner with the best-in-class international agencies about the trends, cross category innovations and ATL communication development
- Full responsibility for the assigned sub categories
- Effective communication with regional headquarters and markets to align on the brand strategy and ensure the excellence in execution
- Master degree in Marketing or other relevant field
- 3-5 years marketing experience, ideally in FMCG market
- Good business understanding to be able to identify the key issues and solutions
- Highly motivated young professional with real passion for marketing
- Strong leadership of multi-functional team and countries
- Strong analytical skills, good presentation skills (oral and written) and social skills, ability to integrate in an existing team
- Eager to learn & with change mentality, open to get coached by strong personalities and leaders within the company
- Fluent English skills
If you love to innovate and feel this is something for you, please contact us at email@example.com or use the apply option.