As a part of the Japanese Kao Corporation we are one of the world-leading manufacturers of beauty care products. Respect and Teamwork are our core principles, as well as chances on global perspectives. Integrity, the power of innovation and constant ambition for improvement are our main values. Aligned internationally and multicultural we always keep the perspective of our customers in focus.
In Europe, our brand portfolio ranges from high-quality face cleansing-care brand Bioré, to established and successful hair care brands Goldwell, KMS, Guhl and John Frieda, and to the London luxury personal care and cosmetics brand Molton Brown.
Our Marketing, Mass, Export EMEA Team in Darmstadt is looking for someone to immediately fill the following position
Product Manager Mass Export EMEA (m/f)
The Product Manager Export EMEA Mass is together with the Commercial team responsible for the brand activation strategy in distributor markets within EMEA contributing to continuous growth of Kao Mass brands. She/He reports directly to the Associate Director Export EMEA.
- Develop, design and align brand activation plans for distributor markets within area of scope.
- Coach and support local brand managers of Distributor Markets in marketing planning and development of Export Mass brands in line with the overall global brand strategy.
- Define Go-to market strategies for existing Mass Export brands into new markets (geographical expansion) and Go-to market strategies for new Mass Export brands into existing markets (brand portfolio expansion).
- Lead external agencies and work closely with internal multifunctional and cross-regional teams.
- Regularly analyze and monitor distributors' Marketing KPIs as well as local market environment.
- Lead Marketing Budget planning and Cost Tracker Monitoring.
- Ideally 5 years of experience in global or local Marketing function in FMCG
- Strong collaboration and leadership of distributors and cross-functional teams
- Ability to work effectively across various cultures
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Must show initiative, is enthusiastic and has strong drive for results
- Strong analytical skills
- Digital Marketing experience is a plus
Ideal working conditions and above-average, performance-related income opportunities as well as all collectively agreed social benefits in the chemical industry.
We look forward to receiving your application and required documents including an indication of your earliest possible entry date and salary requirements with reference to the advertised posting. Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org