Henkel operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio. The company holds leading positions with its three business units in both industrial and consumer businesses thanks to strong brands, innovations and technologies. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success. Henkel has its headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany. Henkel employs around 53,000 people worldwide, around 85 percent of whom work outside of Germany. As a recognized leader in sustainability, Henkel holds top positions in many international ratings and rankings.
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Ideation and steering of the innovation process for a strategic project, incl. trend scouting, development of concept, design, portfolio and products
- Strategic analysis of market, competition and consumers
- Steering of market research projects
- Development of communication campaigns and execution
- Steering of & collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, eg. country/regional marketing teams, departments and agencies
- Brand budget responsibility
- Master degree in Marketing or other relevant field
- 1-3 years of working experience, experience in FMCG/beauty industries or international marketing organizations is highly preferred
- Fluent English language skills, German and other languages are beneficial
- Firm knowledge of MS Office applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Team-player with high level of independence
- Self-motivated, creative and open-minded personality
If you love to innovate and feel this is something for you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the apply option.