Henkel operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio. The company holds leading positions with its three business units in both industrial and consumer businesses thanks to strong brands, innovations and technologies. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success. Henkel has its headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany. Henkel employs around 53,000 people worldwide, around 85 percent of whom work outside of Germany. As a recognized leader in sustainability, Henkel holds top positions in many international ratings and rankings.
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
We are hiring immediately:
Brand Manager – Beauty Care Professional (Colorations) (d/m/w)
- Identify market/channel opportunities where there are unmet needs
- Develop a brand/category strategy that supports sustainable, profitable growth and achieves company goals/targets
- Competitive analysis & trend management
- Campaign strategies, vision, and positioning
- Driving demand (inclusive of innovation, promotional strategies)
- Manage day-to-day logistics of brand programs, own timeline management and steer product development
- Bachelors/Masters in Business or Marketing
- Min. 2 years of professional experience in marketing/product development preferably in the Beauty Industry
- Motivation, elevated level of passion, and assertiveness
- Excellent communication and English skills, both oral and written
- The ability to problem solve and think strategically/analytically
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office & PowerPoint
If you love to innovate and feel this is something for you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the apply option.