Henkel operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio. The company holds leading positions with its three business units in both industrial and consumer businesses thanks to strong brands, innovations and technologies. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success. Henkel has its headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany. Henkel employs around 53,000 people worldwide, around 85 percent of whom work outside of Germany. As a recognized leader in sustainability, Henkel holds top positions in many international ratings and rankings.
We are hiring immediately:
International Brand Manager Beauty Care (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Responsibilities for the brand got2b or other brands (Hairstyling)
- Ideation and steering of the innovation process
- Strategic market analysis, update and administration of standard reporting (e.g. market share report)
- Creation of consumer and competitor profiles
- Development of concepts and packaging ideas
- Brand budget responsibility
- Active involvement in digital communication campaigns and execution
- Master degree in Marketing or other relevant fields
- Min. 3 years of experience, experience in FMCG/beauty industries or international marketing organizations is highly preferred
- Fluent English language skills, German and other languages are advantageous
- Firm knowledge of MS Office applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Team-player with a high level of independence
- Self-motivated, creative and open-minded personality
If you love to innovate and feel this is something for you, please contact us at email@example.com or use the apply option.