Henkel operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio. The company holds leading positions with its three business units in both industrial and consumer businesses thanks to strong brands, innovations and technologies. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success. Henkel has its headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany. Henkel employs around 53,000 people worldwide, around 85 percent of whom work outside of Germany. As a recognized leader in sustainability, Henkel holds top positions in many international ratings and rankings.
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Motivate, educate and train our EMEA distribution network and support their education & sales departments with the implementation of all our educational programs, formats and projects
- Manage, coach, assist in building and evaluating a team of free-lance European SexyHair & PRAVANA artists and work with global artists performing in EMEA regions
- Share, implement and build the European education strategy and structure with new and existing distributors
- Prepare and deliver online and in-field seminars and technical support
- Organize, plan, and conduct Education activities to generate sales of brands SexyHair & PRAVANA
- Create and evaluate the annual education offering, the given budget and planning aligned with the marketing and sales strategy of the company
- Research and create product knowledge information to support new product launches and establish exciting new education projects and formats for the EMEA region to accelerate the business
- Digitalization of our product information and education offering (e-learning)
- Update and establish PowerPoint product presentations and other educational materials relevant to your brands
- Key initiative support during major new product launches or special education events
- Ideally 6-8 years’ experience in hairdressing, including a minimum of 3 years working in professional Hairdressing industry
- Mastery in technical skills – color application, cut, and style
- Digital savvy & Social Media passionate
- Ability to energize, engage and enable customers and salons when conducting seminars and trainings
- Fashion-sense, creative mind, can-do mentality and very hands on
- Flexibility and adaptability to change
- Strong communicator and experienced presenter to act on different management levels and with different types of customers
- Competent and experienced in using a wide range of digital platforms and social media
- Reporting skills – maintain activity reports, expense reports, itineraries, or any other miscellaneous or requested written reports
- Proficient use of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent English language skills in word and writing, additional language skills such as German, French or Spanish are preferred
If you love to innovate and feel this is something for you, please contact us at email@example.com or use the apply option.