Henkel operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio. The company holds leading positions with its three business units in both industrial and consumer businesses thanks to strong brands, innovations and technologies. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success. Henkel has its headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany. Henkel employs around 53,000 people worldwide, around 85 percent of whom work outside of Germany. As a recognized leader in sustainability, Henkel holds top positions in many international ratings and rankings.
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Be an essential part of the Sales Team Europe to implement an eCom strategy in Europe, enabling local eCommerce responsibilities in the countries
- Lead acceleration of building sustainable eCom business in multiple countries with a focus on Amazon and other Pure Players, align strategy implementation with all relevant stakeholders (global and local eCommerce, digital teams and marketing)
- Ensure impactful orchestration of building blocks for eCom success: content, media, product, logistics, reporting. Identify gaps, define & lead initiatives to close those gaps
- Set up business models with pure players including annual contract / terms negotiation (Amazon and others)
- Build leading eCom expertise for Henkel to exploit both existing & new potentials
- Act as a change agent to drive the digital transformation of Henkel Beauty Care
- University degree in Business Administration or other relevant field
- 5+ years of professional experience, thereof min. 2-3 years of experience in eCommerce roles (Amazon and/or other pure players) including negotiation responsibility
- Experience with Amazon (internal-external) is a must, incl. track record of successfully growing sustainable business on CPG manufacturer (or similar) accounts on Amazon
- Highly result-driven, passionate about leading cross-functional projects & teams, outstanding team player
- Strong entrepreneurial drive, pro-active personality, reliable in project management
- Persuasive communication style to effectively interact with key stakeholders across functions, countries, and external partners, providing sound argumentation based on facts and data
- Excellent English language skills (German nice to have)
If you love to innovate and feel this is something for you, please contact us at email@example.com or use the apply option.