Henkel operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio. The company holds leading positions with its three business units in both industrial and consumer businesses thanks to strong brands, innovations and technologies. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success. Henkel has its headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany. Henkel employs around 53,000 people worldwide, around 85 percent of whom work outside of Germany. As a recognized leader in sustainability, Henkel holds top positions in many international ratings and rankings.
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
We are hiring immediately:
Global Senior Product Owner Customer Activation Solutions (d/f/m)
- Become a team member of the world’s largest adhesives producer with a unique portfolio of breakthrough innovations, tailor-made solutions and strong brands in adhesives, sealants and functional coatings
- Be an integral part of the Global Marketing & Strategy team for Adhesive Technologies and contribute to accelerate change and to make our customers succeed
- Opportunity to be part of and support our journey to excellence in Global Market & Customer Activation and our transformation towards a customer obsessed and data-driven organization
- Become a key enabler of our Global Marketing & Sales Activation ways of working by driving our digital transformation efforts across our B2B and B2C businesses
- Understand and underpin markets & business needs to guide them in the path to digitally transform Marketing & Lead Management within processes, organization, performance metrics, data models / data flows and embrace new cloud based technology
- As key business lead, enable new Marketing & Lead Management processes and ways of working by owning and driving new Marketing Automation Cloud Technology in E2E integration with Sales Cloud Automation Technology tools such as SAP & Saleforce.com
- Vendor management responsibility for Marketing Automation, Marketing Cloud and Customer Identity & Access management (e.g. SAP, Saleforce, Gigya)
- Effective IT & agile programs supervisor, also enabling timely decision making by senior stakeholders
- 360 digital tech expert, especially within B2B and B2C CRM technology in order to be able to master data driven multi-channel and real time customer experiences
- Support global Digital Activation initiatives and best in class campaigns, working with multiple markets, businesses and functions
- Economics/Statistics and/or Digital Marketing background, with very strong cross-channel Customer and Consumer Activation data analytical and planning skills
- Min. 10 years proven experience within B2B and B2C marketing (& sales) cloud solutions (e.g. Salesforce, SAP, Oracle, Adobe) within large organizations
- State of the art tech knowledge/background of marketing automation tooling, platforms and BI tooling is required (SAP, Salesforce, Tableau, BI tooling, Customer Identity and Access Management tooling)
- In depth experience in working in an IT agile environment and making tough decisions quickly and effectively
- In depth professional knowledge of B2B Marketing & Lead Management dynamics on processes, tools and operational level
- Great project management and team management skills are required
- Very good presentation and relationship skills, leadership skills and the ability to work across cultures
- International background, able to manage multiple stakeholders in different countries and contexts
- Very good business acumen, results driven person, self-motivating approach
- Fluent business-level English is a necessary requirement, any additional languages are welcome
If you love to innovate and feel this is something for you, please contact us at email@example.com or use the apply option.