Henkel operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio. The company holds leading positions with its three business units in both industrial and consumer businesses thanks to strong brands, innovations and technologies. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success. Henkel has its headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany. Henkel employs around 53,000 people worldwide, around 85 percent of whom work outside of Germany. As a recognized leader in sustainability, Henkel holds top positions in many international ratings and rankings.
We are hiring immediately:
International Brand Manager Laundry & Home Care (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Steer projects together with interdisciplinary teams
- Implement projects after GO2 on global level (sales argumentation, innovation package, etc.)
- Support the markets as contact person for information
- Responsible for composing of digital activations together with our Digital teams and agencies for the whole category
- Attend regular project team meetings within scope of responsibility
- Develop our Innovation-pipeline
- Develop all launches and re-launches
- Financial governance to the relevant markets
- Analyze market data to identify new opportunities
- Develop the global category strategy
- Master degree in Marketing, Economics, International Management or other relevant field
- 2-4 years of experience in local/regional brand management preferably in a FMCG company
- First experience in project management is a plus
- Firm knowledge of MS Office applications
- Strong analytical skills and financial understanding
- Above the line communication skills
- Fluent English language skills, German and other languages are advantageous
If you feel this is something for you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the apply option.