Henkel operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio. The company holds leading positions with its three business units in both industrial and consumer businesses thanks to strong brands, innovations and technologies. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success. Henkel has its headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany. Henkel employs around 53,000 people worldwide, around 85 percent of whom work outside of Germany. As a recognized leader in sustainability, Henkel holds top positions in many international ratings and rankings.
We are hiring immediately:
iPPS Manager Education (f/m)
The International Professional Partner Services department creates premium client education & digital training experiences for professional hairdressers, for Henkel Beauty Care Professional. We develop exciting educational support services around our professional hairdressing customers’ needs. Our educational support platforms are meant to enhance our physical education support such as in-salon training and hairdressing seminars with an online offer for the Henkel Beauty Care Professional Group. The customer training service within professional hairdressers demands personalised, content and seamless training experiences across a wide range of training areas within professional hairdressing such as: product information, hairdressing skills, product applications, trend-based hairdressing inspiration and salon business opportunities.
We are looking for a highly engaging and innovative education support manager (f/m) for Digital and Physical Educational Services within the professional hairdressing industry. You are part of a team responsible to create a world class customer experience within digital educational services across all relevant channels and touchpoints such as in-salon, and online. Furthermore, you identify customer pain points within the premium salon business and you recognize customer needs based on customer insights and data analytics. Additionally, you should be able to convey these needs in simple, yet state of the art tools and customer-intuitive processes.
- Successful completion of a vocational training / off-the-job training / professional education with added qualifications in hairdressing or customer training in beauty industry.
- University degree in business administration or a comparable degree.
- Fluent speaker able to communicate, read and write in English
- High level of Communication skills
- High level of Organisational / Time Management skills.
- Project Management
- People management skills
- Business and sales driven
- Commercial skills
- Knowledge of marketing and sales procedures
Personal characters needed in the job:
- Pro-active / entrepreneurial
- Resilience / Open to risk
- Fashion orientation
- Mature (Competence/Experience/Skills)
- Diligent / Motivated
- Positive comprehension of role in the company
- Assertive / self-confident
If you love to educate and feel this is something for you, please contact us at email@example.com or use the apply option.