Henkel operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio. The company holds leading positions with its three business units in both industrial and consumer businesses thanks to strong brands, innovations and technologies. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success. Henkel has its headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany. Henkel employs around 53,000 people worldwide, around 85 percent of whom work outside of Germany. As a recognized leader in sustainability, Henkel holds top positions in many international ratings and rankings.
We are hiring immediately:
Head of Category Management (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Define core categories
- Develop a deep understanding of the shopper and turn insight into category growth
- Understand category 'Drivers' and 'Barriers' to ensure category opportunities are fully developed
- Define core range and category management roadmap for key channels and with key customers
- Set clear customer prioritization - segmentation
- Develop category organisation, responsibilities, team and define required capabilities
- Excellent university degree in Management/Economics/Marketing/Finance
- Min. 5-7 years of relevant marketing experience on strategic and operational level
- International and/or leadership experience appreciated
- Strong organization and problem solving skills as well as a goal-orientated approach
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Proven experience of building strategic customer relationships
- Team-oriented, flexible, self-motivated, pragmatic
- Excellent English knowledge, verbal and written
If you love to innovate and feel this is something for you, please contact us at email@example.com or use the apply option.