Henkel operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio. The company holds leading positions with its three business units in both industrial and consumer businesses thanks to strong brands, innovations and technologies. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success. Henkel has its headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany. Henkel employs around 53,000 people worldwide, around 85 percent of whom work outside of Germany. As a recognized leader in sustainability, Henkel holds top positions in many international ratings and rankings.
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Senior Brand Manager International Professional (d/m/w)
- Product and service innovation development from concept to implementation across (on- and offline) channels and countries
- Development of brand, product and communication strategies that support sustainable, profitable growth and achieve company goals/targets
- Competitive analysis of the Professional hair care market & trend management, identification of market/channel opportunities
- Close collaboration with regional, local and crossfunctional teams
- Creative concept writing
- Leadership of brand team (2 direct reports)
- Direct line to Head of International Marketing Hair Care
- University degree in Business Administration, Marketing or an other relevant field
- At least 5 years of experience either in Brand Management/International Marketing in selective cosmetics (hairdressing, perfume, decorative cosmetics) or in local/international/regional professional business
- Good feel and interest for the world of Beauty Care in combination with international work experience or background
- A creative and innovative person, who is well organized, ambitious with excellent analytical, conceptual and communicational skills
- Digital savvy, driving digital transformation and mindset in marketing, familiar with latest methodologies and sources
- Excellent language skills, fluent English is a must, German would be beneficial
If you love to innovate and feel this is something for you, please contact us at email@example.com