Henkel operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio. The company holds leading positions with its three business units in both industrial and consumer businesses thanks to strong brands, innovations and technologies. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success. Henkel has its headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany. Henkel employs around 53,000 people worldwide, around 85 percent of whom work outside of Germany. As a recognized leader in sustainability, Henkel holds top positions in many international ratings and rankings.
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
We are hiring immediately:
Marketing Manager International Beauty Care (d/f/m)
Beauty Care / Düsseldorf, Germany
- Align, adapt and implement initiatives and contribute to global or regional innovation, category and branding activities in Beauty Care
- Steer and execute local marketing mix and communication campaigns as well as product management including NPI, pricing, brand etc.
- Steer and execute all marketing, advertising and promotional activities
- Provide marketing inputs for relevant marketing master plan and analyse competitor's scenario and draws sound conclusions given lack of market data
- Ensure consistency in market sizing methodology and create tangible sales tools
- Oversee implementation of channel strategy and coordinate with external agencies on concept, strategies and costs
- Manage resources needed and ensure timely local execution of initiatives
- Master Degree in Marketing, Economics, International Management or other relevant field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in local/regional and preferably also international brand management, in a FMCG company
- Experience in project management is a plus
- Above the line communication skills
- Firm knowledge of MS Office applications
- Strong analytical skills and financial understanding
- Fluent English language skills
If you love to innovate and feel this is something for you, please contact us at email@example.com or use the apply option.