Henkel operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio. The company holds leading positions with its three business units in both industrial and consumer businesses thanks to strong brands, innovations and technologies. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success. Henkel has its headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany. Henkel employs around 53,000 people worldwide, around 85 percent of whom work outside of Germany. As a recognized leader in sustainability, Henkel holds top positions in many international ratings and rankings.
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
We are hiring immediately:
(Junior) Marketing Manager EMEA Alterna (d/f/m)
Main tasks of the job holder:
- Development of a marketing strategy (channels/ product portfolio/pricing) for EMEA in close cooperation with the Commercial Manager EMEA Alterna.
- Manage product launches (complete process from accompanying the development phase to the launch to internal and external audiences)
- Be responsible for the product portfolio management in EMEA (i.e. forecasting, pricing, master data creation and management, regulatory compliance
- Development and implementation of a PR strategy for EMEA in close cooperation with PR agencies, monitoring their success and reporting of results to management colleagues, superiors and stakeholders.
- Development and implementation of marketing plans and projects, monitoring their success and reporting of results to management colleagues, superiors and stakeholders.
- Lead & manage all initiatives related to the development of campaigns and support material generation (collaterals, gifts and professional tools)
- Ensure brand consistency and alignment in events and materials and address misuse when necessary
- Content management for Alterna website and social media platforms
- Representation of Alterna EMEA brand management towards US stakeholder
- Provide an annual Marketing budget proposal and monitor spend within approved budget frames in close cooperation with Regional Controlling EMEA Business Expansion Unit;
- Bachelor or Master degree in Economics (specialization Marketing) or Marketing/Communication with good understanding of business requirements
- Ideally, 5 years job experience in the hair or beauty industry (B2B),
- Project management skills with the ability to work with different levels, departments and nationalities in the organization.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Team player but capable to work independently
- Hands-on, able to work under time pressure and with good time management
- Analytically skilled and pro-active, yet creative and at the same time diligent in execution
- Brand minded (values & visual representation of the brands), experience in luxury brand management beneficial
- Fluent in English and German, additional language skills are a benefit.
- Willingness to travel
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs, Acrobat Professional and SAP
If you love to innovate and feel this is something for you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the apply option.