Henkel operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio. The company holds leading positions with its three business units in both industrial and consumer businesses thanks to strong brands, innovations and technologies. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success. Henkel has its headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany. Henkel employs around 53,000 people worldwide, around 85 percent of whom work outside of Germany. As a recognized leader in sustainability, Henkel holds top positions in many international ratings and rankings.
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Develop and implement marketing plans and projects, monitor their success and report results to the management
- Be responsible for the product portfolio management in EMEA (forecasting of new products, price development, ensure regulatory compliance of products); Close cooperation with supply chain colleagues, a good understanding of SAP as well as close networking with international counterparts is required.
- Develop and implement regular promotions to create ongoing market interest and evaluate performance;
- Lead & manage all initiatives related to support material generation (collaterals, professional tools), adapt US material where necessary and create additional tools when needed.
- Ensure brand consistency in materials and approaches and be the guardian of the brands in the EMEA territory.
- As regards e-platform development, advertising, events and the crucial social media activities the job holder will work together with the EMEA Communications Team to develop a suitable approach for PRAVANA & SEXY HAIR. He/she is responsible for briefing the Communications team on brand/launch targets
- Provide an annual Marketing budget proposal and monitor spend within approved budget frames throughout the year;
- Conduct local market research (current and future needs, competition, own market position), monitor developments in the market (trends) and industry best practices
- Bachelor or Master degree in Economics (specialization Marketing) or Marketing/Communication with good understanding of business requirements
- Ideally, 5 years job experience in the hair or beauty industry (B2B), hair coloring expertise is a benefit
- Project management skills with the ability to work with different levels, departments and nationalities in the organization.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Hands-on, able to work under time pressure and with good time management
- Analytically skilled and pro-active, yet creative and at the same time diligent in execution
- Willingness to travel
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs, Acrobat Professional and SAP
- A good command of English in word and writing, additional language skills such as German and/or French are preferred
If you love to innovate and feel this is something for you, please contact us at email@example.com or use the apply option.