Revlon is a global color cosmetics, hair color, beauty tools, fragrances, skincare, anti-perspirant / deodorants and beauty care products company whose vision is Glamour, Excitement and Innovation through High-quality Products at Affordable Prices. Revlon® is one of the strongest consumer brand franchises in the world. Revlon’s global brand portfolio includes Revlon® color cosmetics, Almay® color cosmetics, SinfulColors® color cosmetics, Pure Ice® color cosmetics, Revlon ColorSilk® hair color, Revlon® beauty tools, Charlie® fragrances, Mitchum® anti-perspirant / deodorants, and Ultima II® and Gatineau® skincare and its products are sold in over 100 countries across six continents.
Professional management of training academy and administrative support for the training department with the aim of satisfying internal and external customers.
- Efficient and professional set up and management of a local training academy.
- Professional timing, coordination and organization of all actions, meetings and appointments for local academy and trainers under consideration of time, costs and efficiency.
- Responsibility for organization of courses for customers from ticketing to ready for billing.
- Link between (head of) technicians, regional sales manager and area sales manager.
- Contact person for customers regarding courses and training possibilities.
- Handle questions and problems properly.
- Administrative support of the head of technicians.
- Creation and maintaining relevant templates etc.
- Vocational training.
- PC user: Excel, Word, PowerPoint and new technologies.
- Skills for public presentations.
- Command of local language (written and spoken).
- Focus on customer/ service.
- Sense of responsibility.
- Ability to think in concepts.
- Ambition to offer best service to customers.
- Team player.
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to persuade others.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Above average readiness for action.
- Analytical thinking.
- 2 Years in similar role