Henkel operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio. The company holds leading positions with its three business units in both industrial and consumer businesses thanks to strong brands, innovations and technologies. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success. Henkel has its headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany. Henkel employs around 53,000 people worldwide, around 85 percent of whom work outside of Germany. As a recognized leader in sustainability, Henkel holds top positions in many international ratings and rankings.
We are hiring immediately:
International Marketing Manager Beauty - Syoss (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Develop global brand strategy that are based on true consumer insights and building on Henkel Beauty Care business strategy
- Develop brand Positioning (across Hair care, Colour, Styling), executional elements and guidelines to ensure consistent equity building
- Lead the innovation pipeline: Create, develop and launch innovation, steering a cross functional team (R&D, Packaging, Supply Chain)
- Lead communication development across all touchpoints with a strong focus on digital
- Support steering of category in close collaboration with active countries: analyze business performance, budget and competitors
- Exposure to the main stakeholders and top management throughout the project development phase
- Bring initiatives with an entrepreneurial spirit to improve our consumer understanding and differentiate from our competition
- Communicate effectively with regional headquarters and markets to align on the brand strategy and ensure excellence in execution
- Master degree in Economics or equivalent
- At least 10 years Marketing experience
- Experience in a FMCG company (ideally multinational), Beauty expertise is a plus
- Strong business understanding and analytical capabilities
- Strong leadership skills, experience in managing diverse and remote teams
- Creative and open-minded person with the ability to integrate in an existing team
- Good presentation skills (oral and written)
- Fluent English
If you love to innovate and feel this is something for you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the apply option.