Henkel operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio. The company holds leading positions with its three business units in both industrial and consumer businesses thanks to strong brands, innovations and technologies. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success. Henkel has its headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany. Henkel employs around 53,000 people worldwide, around 85 percent of whom work outside of Germany. As a recognized leader in sustainability, Henkel holds top positions in many international ratings and rankings.
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Global Key Account Manager Medical (d/m/w)
- Globally own your medical accounts and build a strong network within the customer organization at all levels, incl. top executives
- Translate customer’s strategy and priorities into new opportunities and joint innovation roadmap across entire Henkel Adhesives product portfolio
- Be responsible for global revenue and profitability targets and customer satisfaction
- Maintain strategic account plans (short-/mid-/long-term targets) incl. clear implementation plan and present to executives
- Ensure implementation of strategy incl. qualification of products, sales forecast, maintenance of CRM tool, monthly reports for management, and quality and supply chain topics
- Provide clear direction and leadership to cross-functional Henkel teams regarding account strategy, responsibilities and expectations
- Own a business development area within the team an be an integral part of our international medical team and globally collaborate across functions to ensure smooth and seamless processes
- Master degree in Engineering, Science or Business Administration
- More than 8 years relevant experience in sales / global key account management, preferably in the Medical Industry
- Experience with Electronic Devices would be a plus
- Strong project management skills in an international environment
- Excellent collaboration, communication and negotiation skills
- Highly systematic and conceptual thinking
- Experience in Strategy and Marketing is beneficial
- Digital engagement and social selling
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, priorities, and deadlines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications, SAP, and data platforms
- Fluent in English and German / Dutch is a plus
If you love to innovate and feel this is something for you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the apply option.