Henkel operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio. The company holds leading positions with its three business units in both industrial and consumer businesses thanks to strong brands, innovations and technologies. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success. Henkel has its headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany. Henkel employs around 53,000 people worldwide, around 85 percent of whom work outside of Germany. As a recognized leader in sustainability, Henkel holds top positions in many international ratings and rankings.
JOICO – a globally represented professional haircare brand, loved by many stylists around the world – is one of the strong portfolio brands; It offers the full spectrum of all product categories. In EMEA JOICO is distributed through a network of distributors which is stirred by the EMEA headquarter division (Business Expansion Unit for American Brands).
We are hiring immediately:
Business Developer EMEA JOICO (d/f/m)
- Manage and expand distribution of JOICO throughout specified markets within the EMEA region, exact country portfolio to be determined
- Provide – together with the Marketing and Education responsible – distributor specific programs needed to assist and grow the market with the distributor principals and their team
- Responsible for achievement of quantitative and qualitative Brand and Market defined objectives and targets, by Distributor
- Implementation of the European annual plans (covering sales, marketing and education) for the specific distributors and region or market
- Motivate, inform and educate distributor and its staff on new product introductions and/or promotional activities with assistance of the brand teams
- Manage distributor order flows with Supply Chain team
- Report on sell-ins, sell-outs and effectiveness of market strategies
- Frequent in-country / salon visits with distributor sales teams to provide advice / training on the job
- Master degree in commercial economics or sales
- A minimum of 5 years international experience in a B2B environment, preferably in the professional hair care industry or a related industry such as cosmetics or fashion
- An enthusiastic personality, an energetic attitude, a good sense of humor and a positive mindset
- A business innovator who has the ability to shape creative refreshing commercial ideas and who can guide the process which leads to implementation
- Strong relationship builder, excellent communicator, outstanding presentation skills and superb project management skills
- Well-developed analytical and pragmatic skills
- Proficient use of MS Office and advanced in PowerPoint
- Result oriented, pro-active, independent work style with entrepreneurial thinking and acting (or Hands-on mentality combined with business acumen and strategic thinking)
- Ability to work in multi-functional/cultural teams
- Willingness to travel 50% of your time
- A good command of English in word and writing, additional language skills such as German, French, Italian or Spanish is welcome
If you love to innovate and feel this is something for you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the apply option.