Henkel operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio. The company holds leading positions with its three business units in both industrial and consumer businesses thanks to strong brands, innovations and technologies. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success. Henkel has its headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany. Henkel employs around 53,000 people worldwide, around 85 percent of whom work outside of Germany. As a recognized leader in sustainability, Henkel holds top positions in many international ratings and rankings.
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
We are hiring immediately:
Global Senior Manager Market & Customer Activation Intelligence (d/f/m)
- Become a team member of the world’s largest adhesives producer with a unique portfolio of breakthrough innovations, tailor-made solutions and strong brands in adhesives, sealants and functional coatings
- Be an integral part of the Global Marketing & Strategy team for Adhesive Technologies and contribute to accelerate change and to make our customers succeed
- Opportunity to be part of and support our journey to excellence in Global Market & Customer Activation and our transformation towards a customer obsessed and data-driven organization
- Opportunity to influence and guide our Marketing & Sales Activation strategy by building and driving insightful data driven recommendations based on customer lifetime value, ROI analysis, benchmarks of excellence, machine learning and predictive data modeling
- Digital marketing performance KPIs design, building, monitoring and reporting across B2C and B2B businesses, with close alignment to sales and ongoing alignment to multiple B2C&B2B business and supporting functions
- Design, building and management of Integrated Digital Marketing, Marketing Automation and Sales Automation performance KPI at any level: campaign, regional, global, ExCo
- Global B2C and B2B data strategy build-up to support businesses and markets in boosting overall Marketing & Sales campaigns performances, effectiveness and revenues
- Global/business/regional level ad hoc consulting on data insights and campaign data strategy
- Manage and resolve key data issues involving quality, consistency, privacy and growth
- New Marketing Automation Cloud data model design, maintenance and consulting to fulfill cross-channel activation ambitions
- Economics/Statistics and/or Digital Marketing background with very strong cross-channel Customer and Consumer Activation data analytical and planning skills
- Min. 8 years of proven data planning & analysis experience, ideally within large companies or key CRM agencies
- In depth professional knowledge of B2C and B2B Marketing & Sales Automation dynamics, systems, processes, database and analytics platforms
- Familiarity with SaaS Marketing automation tools, BI tooling, analytical techniques, Marketing Automation data modeling, data predictions, LTV modeling and DMPs is key
- Proven experience in managing complex, big and multiple databases and multi-channel campaigns and programs at B2C and B2B level (database marketing/loyalty/demand generation marketing)
- International background, able to manage multiple stakeholders in different countries and contexts
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills combined with the ability to interpret business challenges from non-technical individuals and translate into analytic and data requirements or strategic recommendations
- Creative problem-solving skills and great attention to detail
- High level of motivation and strong team player
- Fluent English skills
If you love to innovate and feel this is something for you, please contact us at email@example.com or use the apply option.