Henkel operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio. The company holds leading positions with its three business units in both industrial and consumer businesses thanks to strong brands, innovations and technologies. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success. Henkel has its headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany. Henkel employs around 53,000 people worldwide, around 85 percent of whom work outside of Germany. As a recognized leader in sustainability, Henkel holds top positions in many international ratings and rankings.
We are hiring immediately:
Senior Manager Game Changer Innovation (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Project lead of designated Game Changer projects using all available tools and methodology, contacts and newest working methods to turn ideas into a winning mix of lean product & sustainable business model to grow LHC through Game Changing innovation
- Initiating and evaluating new disruptive project ideas and transforming them into projects
- Finding best consumer solutions with consumer centric innovation methodology (Design Thinking, Design Sprints etc.)
- Accelerating go-to-market by using all internally and externally available contacts and new ways of working including early prototyping, testing and iterating according to Lean Start-up Methodology (Build-Measure-Learn), consumer co-creation, lab launches and company building, new business models, partnership management, consulting etc.
- Steering of financials and budgets with regard to project management
- Reporting, consulting and inspiring the organisation and leadership team
- Trying out and establishing new ways of working within the Henkel LHC organisation to accelerate growth via innovation
- Master degree in Marketing, Innovation or Business
- Innovation passionate professional, ideally with 8-10 years of experience
- Experience in business model design (Business Model Canvas, Financial Modeling)
- Management experience in leading multifunctional project teams as well as steering partnerships
- Experience in new ways of working (working with start-ups, lab launches, consumer co-creation, experimenting, early prototyping etc.)
- Experience in disruptive innovation and marketing project management
- Expert in the use of consumer centric methodology (e.g. Design Thinking, Design Sprints, Service Design)
- Entrepreneurial spirit, networker personality, great team worker
- Fluent English is a must, extra languages a plus
If you love to innovate and feel this is something for you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the apply option.