Henkel operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio. The company holds leading positions with its three business units in both industrial and consumer businesses thanks to strong brands, innovations and technologies. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success. Henkel has its headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany. Henkel employs around 53,000 people worldwide, around 85 percent of whom work outside of Germany. As a recognized leader in sustainability, Henkel holds top positions in many international ratings and rankings.
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
We are hiring immediately:
Global Senior Manager Marketing & Lead Management (d/f/m)
- Become a team member of the world’s largest adhesives producer with a unique portfolio of breakthrough innovations, tailor-made solutions and strong brands in adhesives, sealants and functional coatings
- Be an integral part of the Global Marketing & Strategy team for Adhesive Technologies and contribute to accelerate change and to make our customers succeed
- Opportunity to be part of and support our journey to excellence in Global Market & Customer Activation and our transformation towards a customer obsessed and data-driven organization
- Opportunity to influence and guide our Global Marketing & Sales Activation ways of working by driving our digital transformation efforts across our B2B and B2C businesses
- Understand and underpin markets & business needs, in order to govern and guide them in the path to digitally transform Marketing & Lead Management within processes, organization, performance metrics, data models / data flows and embrace new SaaS cloud based technology
- Foster Marketing & Sales collaboration and handshake for E2E management of Contacts, Leads and Sales Qualified Opportunities, including Inside Sales activation
- Re-design Marketing & Lead Management processes, goals, roles to boost conversion rates through the funnel by leveraging effective integration approaches between Marketing Automation and Sales Funnel Automation tools such as SAP & Saleforce.com
- Drive Marketing & Lead Management strategy and goals/KPI setting on a yearly basis with monthly monitoring of results at different levels within the organization
- Design, build and deploy global Digital Activation initiatives and best in class campaigns, working with multiple markets, businesses and functions at same time, boosting conversion rates and ROI
- In depth knowledge of Digital Marketing & Sales tooling, being also able to consult businesses on how to best leverage and exploit IT tooling, always adopting an outside in perspective
- Economics and/or Marketing background with a strong focus on B2B & B2C CRM & digital marketing activities & processes
- Min. 10 years of proven B2B and B2C CRM and digital experience, ideally within large companies
- In depth professional knowledge of B2B Marketing & Lead Management dynamics on both strategic, processes, tools and operational level
- Very good knowledge/background of cloud marketing automation tooling, platforms and BI tooling is required (SAP, Salesforce, Tableau, BI tooling, Customer Identity and Access Management tooling)
- Proven experience in managing complex and big multi-channel B2B CRM or digital campaigns with multiple stakeholders and geographies involved
- Very good presentation and relationship skills, in order to drive large transformational projects across the globe with the right sponsorship and buy-in
- International background, able to manage multiple stakeholders in different countries and contexts
- Very good business acumen, results driven person, self-motivating approach
- Fluent business-level English is a necessary requirement, any additional languages are welcome
- Creative problem-solving skills and great attention to detail
If you love to innovate and feel this is something for you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the apply option.