Henkel operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio. The company holds leading positions with its three business units in both industrial and consumer businesses thanks to strong brands, innovations and technologies. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success. Henkel has its headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany. Henkel employs around 53,000 people worldwide, around 85 percent of whom work outside of Germany. As a recognized leader in sustainability, Henkel holds top positions in many international ratings and rankings.
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
We are hiring immediately:
International Net Revenue Manager (d/f/m)
- Oversees the rollout of NRM to new markets
- Develops, evolves, maintains, and disseminates Henkel’s toolkit of core NRM analytical tools and ensures access to robust data and insights
- Defines analytical techniques appropriate for the business in markets
- Creates, evolves, and disseminates standardized playbooks to NRM leaders in each covered market (e.g., purchase-structure enabled pricing, heuristics pricing, promo ROI modeling, retailer sell-in)
- Conducts ongoing audit of local practices and approaches to identify opportunity to scale up pockets of best practice (both per lever and category)
- Steers the implementation and pipeline filling of new initiatives for the countries he will directly steer and be responsible for Performance tracking
- Carries out “actual vs. plan” analysis
- Be responsible for best practice sharing on certain product categories with direct link to global marketing and in particular participate in innovation development and pricing opportunities
- Master's degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- >5 years of business experience, including time in commercial and NRM-related roles/ demonstrated proficiency in NRM
- Experience in working within an international environment with indirect management
- Highly structured and with ability to manage several projects in parallel and work under tight deadlines
- Strong Interpersonal Relationship: management of numerous stakeholders (sales, marketing, MR, sales controlling, finance etc…)
- Excellent presentation and communication skills incl. to top management
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to pivot from deep analytics to strategic dialogue with Henkel leadership
- Fluent English, written and verbal
If you love to innovate and feel this is something for you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the apply option.