Henkel Beauty Care holds leading market positions worldwide and its brand-name product business is continuously expanding. In this fast-moving sector, success depends on constant innovation and high-quality products. Are you ready to work in a challenging, but also glamorous and dynamic environment? If you share a passion for hair and beauty, this is the place to start your career.
Wir suchen nach:
Senior Manager E-Commerce B2B (m/f)
Our global eCommerce team is responsible for further driving our worldwide Beauty Care Professional online business, while sustainably growing in existing & new markets and channels.
Join our highly motivated team in Hamburg, Germany & strengthen it with your thorough experience and passion for the fascinating world of eCommerce. Your job is to build up a global eShop business as a major growth driver for our worldwide Beauty Care Professional business. Developing and managing global eShop growth strategies with sales and marketing and online agencies to roll-out into regions and countries– you will have the extraordinary opportunity to have a true impact on our online success.
What we offer
- Lead & manage (global) eShop including business case development addressing assortment, promotional planning, budgeting, execution and roll-out into regions and countries
- Manage cross-functional projects that further drive eCommerce excellence
- Work with our teams across the functions and across the globe to generate in-depth intelligence on local eCommerce business, e.g. upselling techniques and added value services for eShop customers, competitor activities, trends, best practices
- Closely collaborate with our regional & local teams to develop channel/customer-specific campaigns to strengthen our eCommerce business
- Identify additional growth opportunities & develop respective action plans
- Monitor & benchmark achievement of quantitative & qualitative KPIs
- Manage launch strategy & execution plan of all innovations with effective project management to drive excellent adoption of marketing & brand initiatives for our eCommerce websites
Who we are looking for
- University degree, preferably in Business Administration, Media Management or Communications
- Several years of professional working experience in managing a multinational B2B and/or B2C eShop, ideally in FMCG
- Knowledge of omni-channel, assortment strategies and operations
- Strong commercial sense to identify growth opportunities
- Ability to utilize data (analytics) to drive decisions related to eCommerce, e.g. UX, UI, content management
- Excellent English language skills, German and other languages are beneficial
- Outstanding interpersonal skills including strong written & verbal communication
- High self-motivation & strong ability to think out-of-the-box
- Proven entrepreneurial thinking & behavior
- Strong analytical, project management & organizational skills
Sie denken und handeln wie Henkel? Dann nehmen Sie die Herausforderung an und kontaktieren uns (firstname.lastname@example.org).